Victorian, Single Family - Brunswick, GA
As a premier property loaded with local history, this is a grand lady worthy of continued renovation and love. Unique Victorian charm and warmth with large rooms, plenty of natural light filtering in through large windows. First floor Master bed and sitting room, hardwood floors throughout, 12' ceilings, large sunroom and vintage kitchen. The .54 ac."L" shaped lot offers wonderful opportunities for gardening and landscaping. Open porch overlooking historic Halifax Square with sleeping porch above. Room for a garage and storage building off Ellis Street to the rear. Walking distance to downtown activities and Brunswick's historic waterfront, shops and restaurants. This 1885 beauty has over 4200 sq.ft. and is a stunning example of woodcraft and carpentry work unmatched in contemporary homes.
Julie Martin of Signature Properties Group, Inc
View Phone Number
As seen in...
Homes & Land of Southeast Coastal Georgia,
Vol. 20, Issue 06, Page 14.
Request a free magazine here, or call 1-800-277-7800.
- Roof: Composition Shingle
- Stories: 2.0
- Exterior Construction: Wood
- Ceiling Fan
- Floors: Hardwood
- Property Type: Residential; Single Family Detached
- Additional Areas: Bedroom; Bedroom; Bedroom; Bedroom; Bedroom; Full Bath; Full Bath; Full Bath
- Glynn Academy,Glynn Middle,Oglethorpe
- Glynn Academy,Oglethorpe,Glynn Middle
- Glynn Middle,Glynn Academy,Oglethorpe
- Glynn Middle,Oglethorpe,Glynn Academy
- Oglethorpe,Glynn Academy,Glynn Middle
- Oglethorpe,Glynn Middle,Glynn Academy